Most of our properties accept pets. Please contact us to be sure when applying.
We welcome a maximum of three pets, dogs or cats. There is no breed or weight limitation on dogs, but we will require a licensed veterinarian to provide a temperament test for the following breeds: Pitbulls, Rottweilers, and Dobermans.
- $400 non-refundable pet fee
- $40 monthly pet rent for each pet
- Signed pet agreement must be in place before pet is allowed on the property
Additionally, pets must meet the following requirements:
- Dogs and cats must be neutered or spayed, house-broken, and up to date with vaccinations and licensing (as required by law). For dogs, vaccinations required are Distemper/Parvo/Rabies. For cats, vaccinations required are Distemper/Rabies. Documentation must be provided with pet application showing your pet has had updated vaccinations and has been spayed/neutered.
- For all properties we do accept service animals with their official certificate paperwork
All pets must be put up or other arrangements must be made for any unaccompanied animals during all inspections, showings, maintenance repairs or when a 333 Rent representative is present for any reason.
Visiting or baby-sitting pets are never allowed under any circumstances. If an animal is discovered to be on the premises that either does not meet all of the above conditions and requirements, this will be considered a violation of the lease and grounds for a termination of tenancy.