Application Screening Policies
- There is a non-refundable application fee of $40 per applicant.
- Each adult applicant, 18 or older, MUST submit an application.
- Applications are processed in the order they are received.
- All qualified applicants will be asked to sign a release form before a background check is run.
- Applicants may not be approved based on demeanor toward 333Rent employees or other parties through the entire application process.
- Any information provided that is incomplete, unverifiable, inaccurate, or falsified may be grounds for non-approval of the application, applicant(s), or co-signer and/or ground of a lease agreement.
- If applicant does not meet the requirements below they may have a qualified co-signer co-sign on their behalf.
- We may require 5-7 business days to verify information on an application.
- Each applicant must provide verifiable rental history for 1 full year or more. Rental history from a friend or family member is not valid.
- Applicants must provide contact information for past landlords. We reserve the right not to approve an application if we are unable to verify prior rental history.
- If applicant does not have a minimum of 1 year of verifiable rental history, exceptions may be made for applicants with qualified co-signers.
Employment/Sufficient Income Information:
- Gross household income must be an average of 3 times the amount of rent.
- Income must be verified through 4 most recent pay stubs, financial aid statement, employer contact, proof of self-employment, proof of non-employment income, and/or Social Security letter.
- Applicant(s) must have current verifiable employment.
- If applicant does not have verifiable income equaling 3 times the rent exceptions may be made for applicants with qualified co-signers.
- Felonies involving violence and/or illegal substance activity may result in a non-approval.
- Applicants with evictions less than 7 years old and/or still owe money may lead to a non-approval.
- If any of this information is falsified during the application process, or on the application itself, it will constitute an automatic non-approval.
- A credit score below 600 may lead to a non-approval. Any outstanding balances with utility companies, multiple late payments, or balances placed under collections may affect the outcome of an application.
- All co-signers are held to the same standard as general applicants.
- Co-signer’s income must be 4 times the amount of rent.
- Co-signers may cover an applicant’s lack of rental history, credit, and/or income.
- All co-signers must read and sign our co-signer contract.